Entry Ticket for:
Adult – Rs.30/-,
Children (Upto 12 years) – Rs.10/-,
Sr. Citizen – Rs.10/-
Nearest Metro Station -SAKET
Open time – from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location : The Garden is situated near the Qutub heritage zone.
Area : 20.5 Acre.
29th Garden Tourism Festival from 19-21 February, 2016, from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm, at Garden of Five Senses, Said ul Ajaib, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, South of Saket, New Delhi (Nearest Metro Station “SAKET”). Theme of this Garden Festival is Garden for Environment and Health.
Delhi Tourism organizes this festival to celebrate the flowers in bloom every year. Come and enjoy the season at its best at one of the most beautiful garden of Delhi.
If you required Day Wise Program details please click here – Day Wise Program during GTF 2016
Highlights of the festival are as under
- Flower Show – All Days
- Theme Gardens
- Large Variety of plants in different categories along with Potted plants, Foliage, Medicinal & Herbal Plants, Hanging Baskets/Bonsai/Cactus and Succulents/Cut Flower/Vegetables etc.
- Sale of flowers, plants and garden accessories
- Soft Adventure park for children
- On the spot painting competition for children on 20th February 2016(Age Group 6-10,11-16 yrs)
- Magic Show on 20th and 21st February 2016
- Amateur Band Performances – Proposals are Invited
- Workshops/Lectures on Environment and Gardening – Proposals are Invited along with clippings
- Mini Food Festival – Proposals are Invited.